Updated: Sep 24
Please see attached guidance on using the Hall currently.
UPDATE: 24TH SEPTEMBER:
THE RULE OF 6 APPLIES.
SEE GUIDANCE HERE FOR EXEMPTIONS: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- The Hall is open for our regular hirers classes. Please contact your class leads about when they are restarting and any additional measures they have in place.
- Function bookings are being considered on a case-by-case basis.
- From 8th August all non-fitness users must wear facemasks. For more guidance on exemptions please see this government guidance . Children under 11 years don't need to wear one.
- For busier events (but still less than 29) you may wish to enter users through the entrance and exit out of the fire exit to avoid overcrowding.
- You should try to keep the hall ventilated whilst in use, but close the windows at the end of your hire.
- There are sanitisers at the main entrance and emergency exits. We also have masks to buy if any of your party forget theirs.
- Try to limit persons in the kitchen and toilets to one at a time.
- You should clean all touch points at the end of your hire.
- You must not attend if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- We have an NHS test and trace barcode in place and would encourage you to check-in to the venue using the NHS COVID-19 app. Your session leader may have an alternative tracing system in place.
- the Hall must be closed by 10pm.
- Private/event hire is being considered on a case-by-case basis
- In all cases there must be less than 6 persons in attendance unless exempt here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- Weddings may take place but are limited to 15 persons.
- We'd encourage only small gatherings at this time.
We've additional guidance that the ages of attendees should be taken into consideration - is it feasible for x amount of children of y years old to distance (for instance - 10 x 3 year olds may find it harder to distance than 10 x 10 year olds).
- You may wish to consider using some of our outdoor space.
- In all cases 2 metre distancing between households must be observed.
Thank you for your cooperation.