Updated: Dec 1, 2020
Please see attached guidance on using the Hall currently.
UPDATE: 2nd December
Some of our activities can continue such as childrens sessions and slimming world weigh in only. We are not able to allow private party hire, fitness or other entertainment activity in tier 3.
- The Hall is open for our regular hirers classes. Please contact your class leads about when they are restarting and any additional measures they have in place.
- From 8th August all non-fitness users must wear facemasks. For more guidance on exemptions please see this government guidance . Children under 11 years don't need to wear one.
- For busier events (but still less than 29) you may wish to enter users through the entrance and exit out of the fire exit to avoid overcrowding.
- You should try to keep the hall ventilated whilst in use, but close the windows at the end of your hire.
- There are sanitisers at the main entrance and emergency exits. We also have masks to buy if any of your party forget theirs.
- Try to limit persons in the kitchen and toilets to one at a time.
- You should clean all touch points at the end of your hire.
- You must not attend if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- We have an NHS test and trace barcode in place and would encourage you to check-in to the venue using the NHS COVID-19 app. Your session leader may have an alternative tracing system in place.
- the Hall must be closed by 10pm.
- We are currently unable to entertain social/party bookings.
In all cases 2 metre distancing between households must be observed.
Thank you for your cooperation.